buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

首页Social正文

buy apple developer account (buyappleacc.com):Value of construction work in Q2 jumps

admin2021-08-1170

Buy Apple Account

if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.

,Construction grew at a slower pace in the second quarter due to the MCO.

KUALA LUMPUR: The value of construction work done in the second quarter of this year (Q2) increased by 42.6% to RM28.20bil from a year ago but showed a decline from the first quarter due to the restrictions imposed from the Covid-19 pandemic.

The value fell by 10.5% in Q2 from the RM31.4bil in Q1, according to the Statistics Department in its quarterly construction data issued yesterday.

Chief statistician Datuk Seri Dr Mohd Uzir Mahidin said the special trades activities sub-sector expanded by 75% in Q2 from a year ago.

The other three sub-sectors, namely, civil engineering (59.5%), non-residential buildings (37%) and residential buildings (18%) registered growth from a year ago.

Mohd Uzir said the value of construction work done was dominated by the civil engineering sub-sector since fourth quarter 2015 and it accounted for the largest segment at 40.7%.

The value of construction work for non-residential buildings was 28.2%, residential buildings at 22.6% and special trades activities at 8.6%.

The private sector continued to account for more than half of construction activity at 53.7% or RM15.2bil. On the other hand, the public sector accounted for 46.3% or RM13.1bil.

“For the first half 2021, the value of construction work done recorded was RM59.6bil, with a 8.7% growth as compared to the same period last year,” he said.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

网友评论

热门标签